manmeet khanuja 0 Newbie Poster

Hi all,
I am trying to create a website project having multiple pages showing data from database.
I am using Netbeans IDE 6.7 and Apache Tomcat Server and Microsoft SQL Server 2005.

I was developing this site using JSP,Servlets,JavaBeans to fetch data using MVC Architecture but since i needed some user interface components like grid ,calendar etc and also I needed to bind the table data according to comboBox selection on a page.

So I moved to Visual JSF Framework.In these I am able to attach components to my web pages and also able to do binding stuff like in table and comboBox selection.

Use of Project: I need to deploy multiple sites using this project for each client attach to different sql databases.

Earlier when I was not using any framework,I was like changing the database string in web.xml file of the project and deploying it with different name for each client on server by copying the war file in Tomcat/Webapps folder and restart the server.

My problem is: Since I am using Visual JSF Framwork ,I needed to specify the database connection URL for making connection in NetBeans IDE in Server(Services)only to bind the components, not specified in web.xml file .So how wud I deploy multiple sites for each client having different databases by this project ????

Infact,the database connection string which i have specified currently in IDE is of database at my local machine .Then how will I make it point to any other datbase on server ???

Shud I really need this framework to bind the components on a page or is their any other way also ???

If my understanding is wrong then plz let me know what shud b my approach of handling this requirement of project.

Thanks,
Manmeet