hi i downloaded the wp_page_numbers plug-in and install it in wordpress after that i have installed it i set the option in the admin..and at the lower there is a code that says you need to add to your theme..

Add the code where you find previous_post() and next_post() functions. If you can't find these tags, place the code between endwhile; and endif; in the_loop.
Code to add in your theme

<?php if(function_exists('wp_page_numbers')) : wp_page_numbers(); endif; ?>

and i want to look my page numbers like this http://www.balitaktakan.com that is place on top.. and my question is where i will put the code the code?
i have put like this in my index.php
<div id="navigation">

<?php if ( function_exists( 'wp_pagenavi' ) ) : ?>
			<?php wp_pagenavi(); ?>
			<?php else : ?>
				<div class="alignleft"><?php next_posts_link( '&laquo; Older Entries' ); ?></div>
				<?php if(function_exists('wp_page_numbers')) { wp_page_numbers(); } ?>
				<div class="alignright"><?php previous_posts_link( 'Newer Entries &raquo;' ); ?></div>
			<?php endif; ?>
		</div><!-- /navigation -->

after that nothing happens..what did i miss?pls show me how..tnx

Recommended Answers

All 2 Replies

i tried it i have 5 posts and i set it to 3 the number of pages to show but nothing happens.. i just think that something wrong with my codes..and i don't know where i paste my code in the index.php..

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.