I'm rather new to the whole PHP world and I know how to get a form (like an application) to send to an email when the Submit button is clicked, my question is. Is it possible to have it be submitted as a forum topic? So others can view it right away.

Contributors
Replies
Views
7 Years
Discussion Span
Last Post by ﻼim

I'm rather new to the whole PHP world and I know how to get a form (like an application) to send to an email when the Submit button is clicked, my question is. Is it possible to have it be submitted as a forum topic? So others can view it right away.

what forum do you exactly refer to redbeta99?
do you mean displaying a form to your web page?

If you wanted the information the user entered to appear a forum topic, instead of sending the input via email you would store this information within a database.

If you had a forum the code you have here would draw the information from the database allowing the user to view the submited topic.

If you wanted the information the user entered to appear a forum topic, instead of sending the input via email you would store this information within a database.

If you had a forum the code you have here would draw the information from the database allowing the user to view the submited topic.

:)benjaminFowl87 is right.
then all you have to do is to have a query code for the information display in your forum.

This topic has been dead for over six months. Start a new discussion instead.
Have something to contribute to this discussion? Please be thoughtful, detailed and courteous, and be sure to adhere to our posting rules.