hi All,
how to save image in folder using javascript in asp.net.?
I want to save image in folder using onchange method.
So can any body have code for that?

Thanks.

Recommended Answers

All 4 Replies

I believe you can't directly do this thing with the help of Javascript. But you need to implement ICallBackEventHandler interface and with the help RaiseEventCallBack() and GetCallbackResult() functions of Callback event handler with some javascript.

You will get your answer from below link.. It has very nice example which will solve your problem..
http://www.codeproject.com/KB/ajax/AJAXUpload.aspx

hi All,
how to save image in folder using javascript in asp.net.?
I want to save image in folder using onchange method.
So can any body have code for that?

Thanks.

I believe you can't directly do this thing with the help of Javascript. But you need to implement ICallBackEventHandler interface and with the help RaiseEventCallBack() and GetCallbackResult() functions of Callback event handler with some javascript.

You will get your answer from below link.. It has very nice example which will solve your problem..
http://www.codeproject.com/KB/ajax/AJAXUpload.aspx

Thanks for your reply

Link that you have given is not giving result after applying code.
IS there any other way to implement my functionality....???

It's very ergent requirement in my application ...

Thanks.

are you getting any error or something like that ? can you please put your code here in thread ? so that someone can take a look and give answer as early as possible..

Thanks for your reply

Link that you have given is not giving result after applying code.
IS there any other way to implement my functionality....???

It's very ergent requirement in my application ...

Thanks.

are you getting any error or something like that ? can you please put your code here in thread ? so that someone can take a look and give answer as early as possible..

I found in disscussion of your Url_Documentation that it don't working. and also not able to achive my functionality.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.