Hi All,

I am creating an application in which I want to keep refreshing a jsp file and in that jsp file i need to keep calling another url of type www.daniweb.com/receive.jsp?a=xxx&b=xxx and save this url in database. Here the url keeps changing in every second ie. values of a & b keeps changing.

I have been able to keep refreshing the jsp file but unable to call another dynamic url in it. Please tell me how to do it in my jsp.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Recommended Answers

All 6 Replies

Can't you put variables in the values of your url? How do you create that url and how did you put in your code?

Can't you put variables in the values of your url? How do you create that url and how did you put in your code?

The url is a web page where the value of a & b keeps changing every second. If I put the values in variables then how will I fetch it's value as I can't know values of a & b.

If you don't know what are those values, then how could we know? Don't you have a way to read them from somewhere?

If you don't know what are those values, then how could we know? Don't you have a way to read them from somewhere?

The names of the variables a & b are fixed but not their values. The values are dynamic, like we have in most of the cases.

I have no idea.

I have no idea.

no problem.
Somebody else please help me.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.