scofro 0 Newbie Poster

Hi all,

I'm somewhat of a PHP noobie so be kind:)

I have a MySQL table that contains the latitude and longitude coordinates to several different service areas, as well as an 'AreaCode' field. I'm using a PHP point in polygon function to loop through each of the service areas in my MySQL table to see if an address captured from a user via web form is located inside one of the defined service areas. When a match is found, I grab the value of the 'AreaCode' field from the MySQL table that contains the service areas. This part is working.

This is where I need help. Once I find a match, I need to present the user with a small calendar that will have selectable days based on the specific service area returned from the step above. When a selectable day is clicked, it would need to grab the date value for that specific day, and take the user to another page where they will fill out additional scheduling information. Since each service area is serviced on different days of the month, it is important that the calendar only offer the applicable dates for that specific service area.

I'm hoping that someone can help me out with the PHP / MySQL code that I would need to accomplish this, as well as recommendations on how the system will keep track of the days that will be available for each service area.

Thanks in advance for your help.