Greetings,
After A Long Search on the Internet , after i left my Graphic Design Career , I Want to start Scripting With JavaScript
So I Need to know the first steps for this world
and also want to know a good program for HTML like front-page or dreamwaver or what ever new
im good at HTML , just im so hazy about this new world of codding
How to make a good start , what i need to be a good developer or coder whateva u call it
so please help me as one of Ur friend or brother or son
thanx alot and waiting for the reply

P.S im ready to Read books about JavaScript , or watching videos or do anything , just i need to know how to start

Recommended Answers

All 4 Replies

The only think I could suggest is to search on the Internet using "Javascript tutorial." You will see many links on it. You could start learning from any of those. The one from Brown university isn't that bad too. Then, you can try to practice. There are so many tricks you can do and many ways to implement with the same result (display). For now, you just need to understand what the language is and how to work with it.

The only think I could suggest is to search on the Internet using "Javascript tutorial." You will see many links on it. You could start learning from any of those. The one from Brown university isn't that bad too. Then, you can try to practice. There are so many tricks you can do and many ways to implement with the same result (display). For now, you just need to understand what the language is and how to work with it.

thanx for ur fast reply , that is what i want to know , what is the lang. and how i could work with it
like alphabet
or 1 2 3 ...
then i will take my own effort searching on the internet and i will found my way
but at my brain bank now i have nothing about this lang.
i hope u understand

This tutorial is a good place to start

http://www.w3schools.com/js/default.asp

W3schools in excellent resource for learning and reference.

Later, when you get more advanced, you should read everything you can by Douglas Crockford (and watch his videos).

The written material is in English but some of it is also available in other languages (see links on that page). You may be lucky.

Airshow

This tutorial is a good place to start

http://www.w3schools.com/js/default.asp

W3schools in excellent resource for learning and reference.

Later, when you get more advanced, you should read everything you can by Douglas Crockford (and watch his videos).

The written material is in English but some of it is also available in other languages (see links on that page). You may be lucky.

Airshow

thanx alot i hope it help thanx for caring

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.