I have the following code:

window.addEvent('domready', function() {

$$('.navigation li a').each(function(el) {
        var fx = new Fx.Tween(el, { duration: 200, link: 'cancel' });
        el.store('prop', el.getParents('ul')[0].id.contains('splash') ? 'padding-right' : 'padding-left');
        el.addEvents({
            'mouseenter': function() { fx.start(el.retrieve('prop'), 3); },
            'mouseleave': function() { fx.start(el.retrieve('prop'), 0); }
        });
    });
});

window.addEvent("domready", function() {
    $('splash-img').fade('hide');
    $('splash-navigation').setStyle('right', 0 - $('splash-navigation').getSize().x);

});

window.addEvent("load", function() {
    var x = new Chain();
    x.chain(function() { new Fx.Tween('splash-img', { duration: 500 }).start('opacity', 1); });
    x.chain(function() { new Fx.Tween('splash-navigation', { duration: 500 }).start('right', 20); });
    x.callChain.delay(500, x)
    x.callChain.delay(2000, x)

});

And I want to reduce the file size of my mootools attachment, which parts of the mootools should i only include.
Here is the link of the mootools file I am using.
http://www.mediafire.com/?mye8mq1csmom371
I am a copy paste coder, so I don't really understand javascript.
Thank you.

Recommended Answers

All 2 Replies

I am not a mootool user.... I don't know what the library requires... Why would you try to strip the library? It is a risk that you may break it. Also, it is not an easy task to strip a library if you do not understand script... The original file is 65kb!!! Too much for me to look at right now.

Anyway, it seems that 'addEvent()' is not a standard function for browsers. You will need the function for sure. Also 'store()' is being called here as well. I don't know what 'Fx' is. It could be another inner class in the mootool because it is used to creates a tween object.

I am not a mootool user.... I don't know what the library requires... Why would you try to strip the library? It is a risk that you may break it. Also, it is not an easy task to strip a library if you do not understand script... The original file is 65kb!!! Too much for me to look at right now.

Anyway, it seems that 'addEvent()' is not a standard function for browsers. You will need the function for sure. Also 'store()' is being called here as well. I don't know what 'Fx' is. It could be another inner class in the mootool because it is used to creates a tween object.

Oh sorry, I hope someone can help me. Thank you.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.