.I am creating an online quiz using PHP and MySQL.

.what i want to come up with is a quiz page having a frame where the user is able to see the question and then choose from the available answers on the dropdown list. after which the user then clicks the next button where upon clicking loads the frame and then views the next question and answers. and when the user reached the last set of question the finish button will appear where upon clicking redirects the user to a result page.

.i have already done this using ASP.NET but my professor told me to do the same using PHP.

.I really need your help guys! Thanks in advance! :)

Recommended Answers

All 2 Replies

If you give it a try and come up with something and you have a specific problem that you have tried to solve but can't: THEN, someone may be able to help you. It's your assignment so you have to do the work.

If you really want to impress someone, mix in some jQuery. PHP is nice but for a project like this I would use ajax to communicate with your PHP api and then provide some eye candy on the font end.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.