Hi Friends,
Any one used OTRS software.I am trying to update the requirements.I am unabl eto connect wit the database.

The thing is if i logged in with user name n pass .the user name and the sys time should it the database.

i tried some facts but dont know where to write the query..
if any one know help me..

mail me to deepak.xp@gmail.com

Hi Friends,
Any one used OTRS software.I am trying to update the requirements.I am unabl eto connect wit the database.

The thing is if i logged in with user name n pass .the user name and the sys time should it the database.

i tried some facts but dont know where to write the query..
if any one know help me..

mail me to deepak.xp@gmail.com

Hi Deepak,

your message does not provide enough information to actually help. How have you set up OTRS? On what platform? What is the error message you see?

Also, you'd probably receive more feedback if you ask on a specialized forum, for instance via http://forums.otrs.org.

Regards,

Mike

Hi Mike,

Thanks for the reply.
I have installed OTRS 2.4.8 in Windows XP.i got a new requirements in which i need to check for authentication.i.e EG:if i logged in one system with my user name and pass, and at the same time i am logged in another system.At that time i need a alert mess to be thrown like "deepak you have been logged in already ,time,machine ip,name" which must be displayed.
what logic i should implemtnt?
In which perl module i should made a change?

Thanks,
Deepak

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.