Hello All! This is my first post, as I just joined this forum after finding lots of information about my problem, but no actual solutions...
Same basic issue as most, but I've tried everything, and nothing is working!
1. User Logs in - upon authentication, user is taken to "member's homepage."
- This works, session information is correct, session file has correct info.
2. User clicks "HOME" to goto homepage of website.
- YES, there is a session_start(); declaration at the top of the page, no whitespace after PHP open tag.
3. New session file is created, previous page data not recognized.
Basically, if you visit other pages (even those not in the member's area) there is a check to see if the user login session is valid, and if so, display user information rather than login information on those pages. I just can't get it to work. Any ideas?
The index.php page has no additional PHP, just the start_session(); stuff and the session check.