taylby 0 Newbie Poster

Hi I am working on a Silver light web application that is using the Prism Model (So apologise if this is the wrong forum).

Context

I am involved with softening the URL's which call various applications through out the application. The list of URL's comes from an XML file which is generated from a service on the web server which then compiles them into a generic list which the application will then access to provide the URLs. The XML is called vai the standard WebClient object. I have a simple class that is called UriConfiguration; which is a static class.

The call to the UriConfiguration class and in particular the method LoadUri (Which goes and gets the XML file) is kicked of in the Bootstrapper class (using the prism model). The initial call to get the XML list which works fine.

Problem

I am facing a small problem in the fact that although I am calling my LoadUri class at almost the exact moment that application starts and the LoadUri method is working (I have used a Webclient.progress Event delegate to check that it is downloading.) It refuses to process the result of the XML (The result of the DownloadStringCompletedEventArgs delegate) until after the first service call (which should be using a Uri from the XML list) is ran / skipped over. Any Ideas?

Thanks

--Taylby