Hi all,
Sorry if I post same thread. I cannot find any similar post to handle my problem.
I manage to show/hide tables(which I put on DIV tag) by using 2 radio button which is Kes and Lot.

But I'm having problem by starting click on either Kes and Lot.The page suddenly moved. The first table seem resize. Its also happen if i double click any radio button.
Anyone know why it happen? I stuck for 2 days already.:'(
Really appreciate opinion and response.:)

Thanks sooo much

Below is the page

Recommended Answers

All 3 Replies

Sorry, I don't have a server which can run PHP installed in this computer... Also, the file is huge (16kb)!

Anyway, from what you said, the automatically adjusted size of display area tends to be from incorrectly nested div elements. Also, if you do not assign an absolute size of the 'div', it may be automatically adjusted by client's browser as you are experiencing. You may try assigning an absolute width value (using CSS or style), which is in pixel (px) not in percentage, to the display div elements you are using.

Sorry, I don't have a server which can run PHP installed in this computer... Also, the file is huge (16kb)!

Anyway, from what you said, the automatically adjusted size of display area tends to be from incorrectly nested div elements. Also, if you do not assign an absolute size of the 'div', it may be automatically adjusted by client's browser as you are experiencing. You may try assigning an absolute width value (using CSS or style), which is in pixel (px) not in percentage, to the display div elements you are using.

Hi,
Thanks for reply...i try to fix according to your suggestion by putting size on DIV tag

before

style="display:block; display:none"

after

style="display:block; display:none;position:absolute; left: 18px; top: 280px; width: 850px; height: 390px;"

My bad, i'm poor with css.I even test to save the same file with .html extension. Weird, with .html is working fine but with .php the problem still hit.

Thanks in advance

u can change the extension to .html...

i manage to do it. tq tq tq tq
thanks a lot for idea

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.