olajfm 0 Newbie Poster

Hello,

My project is: 2 Panels with images, where one moves inside the other. I get the position of the second panel and make an image in the hard drive with them overlapping.

If I use a simple Web Form there is no problem, all works just fine. MY PROBLEM is when I've tried to put this page into a MasterPage.

My structure of pages is:

MasterPage (MasterPage.master)

|-- Master Page (B31.master)

|-- B3NovoModelo.aspx (Contentpage)

Attached to the aspx I have the B3NovoModelo.js that has:

function contentPageLoad() {
    alert("page load");
    // call the savePanelPosition when the panel is moved
    $find('DragP1').add_move(savePanelPosition);
    alert("FOUND THE COMPONENT");
    var elem = $get("<%=HiddenField1.ClientID%>");
    if (elem.value != "0") {
        var temp = new Array();
        temp = elem.value.split(';');
        // set the position of the panel manually with the retrieve value
        $find('<%=DragPanelExtender1.BehaviorID%>').set_location(new Sys.UI.Point(parseInt(temp[0]), parseInt(temp[1])));
    alert("page load_2");
    }
}

function savePanelPosition() {
    alert("save panel position");

var elem = $find('DragP1').get_element();
    var loc = $common.getLocation(elem);
    var elem1 = $get("<%=HiddenField1.ClientID%>");
    // store the value in the hidden field
    xW = document.getElementById("ctl00_ctl00_ASPxRoundPanel1_CPHPaginas_ContentPlaceHolder1_Panel1").style.width;
    xW = xW.replace(/px/, "");
    xY = document.getElementById("ctl00_ctl00_ASPxRoundPanel1_CPHPaginas_ContentPlaceHolder1_Panel1").style.height;
    xY = xY.replace(/px/, "");

if (loc.x > xW) { loc.x = xW; }
    if (loc.y > xY) { loc.y = xY; }

$find('<%=DragPanelExtender1.BehaviorID%>').set_location(new Sys.UI.Point(parseInt(loc.x), parseInt(loc.y)));
    elem1.value = loc.x + ';' + loc.y;
    document.getElementById('ctl00_ctl00_ASPxRoundPanel1_CPHPaginas_ContentPlaceHolder1_txtW').value = loc.x;
    document.getElementById('ctl00_ctl00_ASPxRoundPanel1_CPHPaginas_ContentPlaceHolder1_txtH').value = loc.y;
    alert("save panel position 2");
}

function OnClientResizeText(sender, eventArgs) {
    var e = sender.get_element();
    document.getElementById("ctl00_ctl00_ASPxRoundPanel1_CPHPaginas_ContentPlaceHolder1_Image1").style.width = e.clientWidth + "px";
    document.getElementById("ctl00_ctl00_ASPxRoundPanel1_CPHPaginas_ContentPlaceHolder1_Image1").style.height = e.clientHeight + "px";
    document.getElementById('ctl00_ctl00_ASPxRoundPanel1_CPHPaginas_ContentPlaceHolder1_imgW').value = e.clientWidth;
    document.getElementById('ctl00_ctl00_ASPxRoundPanel1_CPHPaginas_ContentPlaceHolder1_imgH').value = e.clientHeight;
}

On B3NovoModelo.aspx Page_Load() I have
ClientScript.RegisterStartupScript(GetType(), "myScript", "<script language=JavaScript>contentPageLoad();</script>");
that calls the contentPageLoad() function.

it gives the alert("page load");
but when get to the $find('DragP1').add_move(savePanelPosition); stops. I know because does not gives the alert("save panel position"); of savePanelPosition() function.

As I said above if this is in an webform without MasterPages work fine, the $find knows the DragPanelExtender BehaviorID with no problem.

Need help, please
Filipe

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.