PixelatedKarma 65 Junior Poster in Training Featured Poster

Hello!

So this might be really weird, but I'm having one of those mornings (the type of morning that no matter how hard you think nothing quite happens haha).

So anyways where you guys step in - I am working on a website for a gaming clan. I am making a PHPNuke theme and have done alright so far with one little hiccup that is driving me up the wall. In the theme I am building to the right of my right block there is a 1 pixel wide vertical white strip. Right now with my layout it looks like this:

Logo (800px wide - no white space on right)
Content w/ blocks* (800px wide - one pixel strip down right even though its aligned perfect on the left)
Copyright (800px wide - no white space on right)

I know daniweb doesn't like posting links so I'm going to do my best to explain it (since I don't want to copy and paste 600 lines of code). I have this deep rooted sneaking suspicion that it is the content's background spilling underneath the right block, but I can't seem to figure out how to fix it.

This has kind of been a blast from the past working with html tables again (I know I shivered too) and since I am no expert php guru so far its been nothing but headaches and lastly the reason Im dumping this onto you kind folks is because I can't seem to find an active phpnuke support community. I have even tried running several various html & php validating services to no avail. If someone needs I probably could send the link via PM (unless they changed the forum rules since I've been here last).

So thank you for your responses in advance!