i'm working on adobe dreamweaver cs5 and i create a dynamical table contain a lot of training courses , any way if i click on one of those text it will go to the registration page and showing me the text that i clicked on connected with the text ID

its like this link in asp

<asp:HyperLinkField DataNavigateUrlFields="id" 
                DataNavigateUrlFormatString="Registration.aspx?c_id={0}" 
                DataTextField="course" >
            </asp:HyperLinkField>

and in the registraion page the code to show my text is

<asp:ListBox ID="ListBox1" runat="server" BackColor="Black" 
        DataSourceID="AccessDataSource1" DataTextField="course_n"

so please guys tell me how to do it in PHP :S

Recommended Answers

All 4 Replies

PHP generally does not write any HTML for you, so you'll have to start doing that yourself. And then, you can add PHP in the places you want to add something dynamic.

PHP generally does not write any HTML for you, so you'll have to start doing that yourself. And then, you can add PHP in the places you want to add something dynamic.

man i know that thing
but and i have to call array
the list of courses..in an array.. and when one gets clicked..u'll record the array number.. and store it in a temporary variable..and while loading the new page..u'll just put a textbox = temp variable..

thats what i need
and by the way i'm using adobe dreamweaver cs5 so its really easy but i don't know the code yet

Well, what did you try? There are many PHP tutorials on the net.

ok i'll look forward to it thanks any way :D

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.