I want to insert wp-survey-and-quiz-tool code in wordpress page using href tag, so that the quiz only comes up only when link is clicked. But the problem is whenever i use this shortcode, it automatically starts the quiz.Please provide the possible solutions.

<a href='[wpsqt_quiz name=Memory]'>Memory Allocation</a>
Contributors
Replies
Views
6 Years
Discussion Span
Last Post by ko ko

How about putting the quiz on its own page somewhere on the site and then just making a link to the page that has the quiz on it??

<a href="/my_totally_awesome_quiz">Memory Allocation</a>

Thanks pixelsoul... but the problem is i have hundred of quizzes so that would need hundred of separate pages... Can you suggest me any other possible way?

Thanks pixelsoul... but the problem is i have hundred of quizzes so that would need hundred of separate pages... Can you suggest me any other possible way?

cant they share single page with different IDs?
quiz.php?quizId=123

surely there must be some way but m not getting the way to invoke that particular URL structure... Can you please help?

surely there must be some way but m not getting the way to invoke that particular URL structure... Can you please help?

How is it supposed to work?

According to the description for the plugin on wordpress.org it shows that you can run many different surveys and quiz at one time so there will be a way to specify the particular quiz. Unfortunately I am not able to go through their documentation at the moment.

we need to specify the shorcode like

[wpsqt_quiz name="test"]

to invoke the quiz.... whenever i use this shortcode with a href tag it get invokes automatically rather on click of link.

Read again the documentation. We've no use in this plug-in. so, we can't know how it suppose to work.

This topic has been dead for over six months. Start a new discussion instead.
Have something to contribute to this discussion? Please be thoughtful, detailed and courteous, and be sure to adhere to our posting rules.