Hello,

how can i bypass captcha images when im posting with curl ?
i'm sending post but cant get the value of the captcha
there some way to do this?

thanks .

Recommended Answers

All 4 Replies

Wow brother hang on there. You see, captcha is made against those who are using scripts to flood their database. if there is a way doing this, it would be soo advance and might probably not use PHP for this. Please listen to my advice, if you're up to something, please reconsider your acts. You know there is some legal actions for this :)

Goodluck!

Member Avatar for diafol

ditto. this is not something you want to do.

ditto. this is not something you want to do.

I concur. Or unless you are willing to prove to the whole community that captcha can be bypassed. Like what some researchers from some University have done that(sorry I forgot) but that was a long time ago and their captcha breaker program is not working anymore.

So if I were you, listen to Master ardav, just be creative. not be destructive

Cheers! :D

Answers to this question are absurd: repliers assume there will be unethical usage of at least one site by who makes the question, what is at least a moral judgement without any kind of evidence.

Practial example: try to update use this url using a Tor proxy: https://bitnodes.earn.com/api/v1/nodes/<ADDRESS>-<PORT>/

Cloudflare detects Tor exit node and puts a capcha. 1 only hit on server. What is the abuse here?
Please stop pretending you know the intention of the user asking a question, and if you don't know the answer, simply do not reply, if you do, decide if you want to reply or not and act accordingly.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.