eusaf 0 Newbie Poster

Ok so problem is that I'm using an XML generated intro for my website. My intro(index.html) is in the root directory with website home(index2.html).
Issue is that I want the website to be loaded directly after intro in the same browser tab/window/page instead of a new one. Intro is using XML formatting and the Javascript being used is Asual SwfAddress 2.4 deeplinking for Flash and XML. Let me post some codes here from my website and intro;
Intro.xml

<link url="index2.html" target="_self" />

Swfaddress.js 2.4 Where targets are set

{target=typeof target!=UNDEFINED?target:"_self";if(target=="_self"){self.location.href=url}else{if(target=="_top"){_l.href=url}else{if(target=="_blank"){window.open(url)}else{_t.frames[target].location.href=url}}}};this.popup=function(url,name,options,handler){try{var popup=window.open(url,name,eval(options));if(typeof handler!=UNDEFINED){eval(handler)}}catch(ex){}_popup=arguments}

The intro is a template I'm using and I'm not familiar to its coding. I just want the intro to end and the website to load in the same browser window but its not happening. I've used other target options like 'parent' and 'top' but its not working. Also, on intro page there is a 'skip intro' button but when you click it intro keeps on playing and new window pop opens with the website. You can preview the website at; www.caterpowertrading.com and SWFaddress 2.4 at www.caterpowertrading.com/js/swfaddress.js
No, its not using AS1-3.
~ Desperate Soul.
PS: Sorry for multiple postings but its actually not!