I've been looking, and there seams to be a lack of Ron Paul (for president 2012) Wordpress Themes. So I think I'm going to have to make my own...but then I remembered I suck as design.

So I was wondering if anyone might know of a good resource where I might be able to find what I'm looking for, or if anyone would like to build one if it's not too much trouble. You know, something with a blue background, a picture of Ron Paul on a side or something, maybe an extra space for a logo. I'm not picky at all.

Any ideas? Maybe I could just image swap other themes or something.

Thanks guys (and gals),

~John

PS
I posted this in the PHP section because Wordpress, and WP themes, or written in PHP and the Web Design sections didn't seam appropriate. Let me know if it should go somewhere else.

Recommended Answers

All 3 Replies

Themes are made with CSS mostly. If you don't want to make your own, find one that has a layout you like and swap the images. Just remember to put the images in the same location with the same filename.

Well, I take it no one here has an interest in politics one way or anything so I'll mark this answered, though not to my satisfaction, just to be done with it.

If you know some web designing, CSS and PHP. It will be easy to adjust your own WordPress theme. CSS will help you mostly for this designing.Please try and view more details about this as a reply.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.