Hello,I'm new here and I'm not here to beg for code or anything i just need some help as to something I'm doing.

I'm fairly good with php and I have been trying to do something with no luck.

I want to make 3 links and 3 hidden images. When you click on 1 link an image appears, when you click on the other one another image appears and takes the place of the first one.

I can easily do that with either css and javascript but I was searching for a way to be able to send the information to php.

For example if the person is seeing image1 then clicks submit i want php to be able to get the url or some way to say that the person chose image1 , same if he chose image 2 and image 3.

I know that php is server side and not client side but I'm trying to find a way to use ajax and all but I'm not really good at it.

I would really appreciate some place to start, like i said at the beginning not here to get someone to do my job I just need a place to start because up to this point I have got nothing.

Thank you, appreciate any help.

Recommended Answers

All 2 Replies

Is this what your looking for? (It is js though)

Image Thumbnail Viewer

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.