I want to design a form to select the products for each step, such as select products, then page the next page to select accessories.

My english is not good, so if you do not understand, this is what I want to do

http://www.vbcover.com/icart.php?do=order&productid=53

Here is my form:

<form action="cart.php" method="post" name="doorder">
<input type="hidden" value="order" name="do">
<input type="hidden" value="10" name="productid">
<input type="hidden" value="2" name="step">
<input type="hidden" value="productname" name="productname">

<h2 class="blockhead">
iFAQ v4.0
</h2>
<div class="blockbody settings_form_border">
<div class="blockrow">
<table width="100%">

<tbody><tr>
<td style="border-bottom:1px solid #c0c0c0;padding:6px">
&nbsp;
</td>
<td style="border-bottom:1px solid #c0c0c0;padding:6px" class="menu_label">
Title
</td>
<td style="border-bottom:1px solid #c0c0c0;padding:6px" class="menu_label">
Description
</td>
<td align="right" style="border-bottom:1px solid #c0c0c0;padding:6px" class="menu_label">
Price
</td>
</tr>
            <tr><td align="center" valign="top" style="padding:6px;"><input type="radio" value="43" name="licenseid"></td><td nowrap="nowrap" valign="top" style="padding:6px;"><b>iFAQ</b></td><td width="100%" valign="top" style="padding:6px;">
1 Year  Download Access:  Transforms a forum into a FAQ</td><td nowrap="nowrap" align="right" style="padding:6px;">$49.99</td>
</tr> 
<tr><td style="padding:6px;"><input type="radio" value="" name="licenseid"></td><td colspan="3" style="padding:6px;">None, I want to purchase services only.</td></tr>
</tbody></table>
</div>
</div>
	<div class="blockfoot actionbuttons">
		<div class="group">
			<input type="submit" tabindex="1" accesskey="s" value="Next" name="sbutton" class="button">			
		</div>
	</div>
 </form>

please write me the code to do this. Thank you again

Sorry but I am not here to write code for people unless they already have code that they are having a problem with. If you want to get this to work you need to go off and learn PHP for which there are hundreds of resources across the web.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.