Hi there...
I'm using a tool called Infragistic's UltraWebGrid, and I have an asp menu, so, when I put the cursor over the menu, it displays its children, but the problem is that they are overlayed by the UWG, does anyone know how to fix this?

If I'm not being clear please let me know

Thank you guys :)

Recommended Answers

All 4 Replies

Well all infragisitcs control has image library, please check your soultion does have it and the path of that library is correct in web.config? Second thing, some infragistics controls has problem with browsers, please tell me which browser and infragistics version you are using? if possible try it on multiple borwser.

Well all infragisitcs control has image library, please check your soultion does have it and the path of that library is correct in web.config? Second thing, some infragistics controls has problem with browsers, please tell me which browser and infragistics version you are using? if possible try it on multiple borwser.

The version of IG I'm using is 11.1.20111.2064 and I'm testing it in IE8 and FireFox

can you just send the screenshot how it is looking? And did you specify the height of container(td or div whatever you are using)?

Could it be as simple as including z-index in the CSS of the menu to make it display on top? I'm not familiar with this particular library so I'm guessing here:)

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.