Hi all, it's me again.

Currently I'm developing web-based information system using Microsoft Visual Studio 2010 Professional with VB language. I was doing fine with my work until several days ago. The web pages I've created work normally, but what makes me puzzled is that all user controls in the web page aren't populated in the General dropdownlist (upper left of the code behind window). It only populates the class name of the page.:?:
Where actually is the setting menu for that dropdownlist?
Here I attached a bit of printscreen of my problem.
I will really appreciate your help. Thanks a lot.:)

Anyone here???
My controls are missing...>.<

Please check the Inherit attrubute:

<%@ Page Title="Home Page" Language="VB" MasterPageFile="~/Site.Master" AutoEventWireup="false"
CodeFile="Default.aspx.vb" Inherits="_Default" %>

Also if possible send me the sample page where you couldn't see the controls. There is no problem on my end.

What is MasterPageFile by the way? I wrote the code separately (markup & code behind).
Here I attached two printscreens of the sample codes.
You'll see the first line of the .aspx file is underlined in blue line. It says there is ASP.NET runtime error : Could not load file or assembly 'CrystalDecisions.CrystalReports.Engine, Version=bla bla bla...' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified. (web.config line 86)

Well,I don't have any CrystalReports installed in my PC, but because my other teammates use it, they add the configuration in the web.config file.
I'm afraid this is the cause of my problem. Please check them out. Thanks a bunch. :)

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.