essaydoctor 0 Newbie Poster

I am creating a nifty site using an online website developer called yola.com. I'm adding some HTML coding that I'm putting together. I'm trying to create a "nested pulldown": When a user pulls down the first menu which lists the 50 states of the USA, the second pull down menu becomes auto-populated with all the entities affiliated with that state.

How do I go about doing this?

So far, I have only 1 pulldown menu, and it contains all 400+ entries. It is not elegant at all and quite ugly. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

In the past, I've tried looking at the source code from similar pulldown menus on cars.com (where they have "nested pulldowns" - when you select "Acura" for example, the next pulldown would get populated with "Integra, RL, etc.") as well as viewing the source code for a pulldown on yahoo.com.

Basically, my source code below is not elegant. It has all the entries. I'd like to segregate the states with the testing sites. Another words: A pulldown for "States" and another one for "Testing Centers within that state".

<html>
<head>
<title>My Page</title>
</head>
<body>
<form name="myform" action="http://www.mydomain.com/myformhandler.cgi" method="POST">
<div align="center">
<select name="mydropdown">
<option value="PROMETRIC TEST CENTER; 3401 MINNESOTA DRIVE; ANCHORAGE, Alaska, 99503 ">Alaska: PROMETRIC TEST CENTER; 3401 MINNESOTA DRIVE; ANCHORAGE, AK 99503 </option>
<option value="Prometric Testing Center; 615 E. 82nd Ave Suite B3-4; Anchorage, Alaska, 99518 ">Alaska: Prometric Testing Center; 615 E. 82nd Ave Suite B3-4; Anchorage, AK 99518 </option>
<option value="PROMETRIC TEST CENTER; 2409 SOUTH 56TH ST CO-LOCATED W/ SYLVAN LEARNING CTR; FORT SMITH, Arkansas, 72903 ">Arkansas: PROMETRIC TEST CENTER; 2409 SOUTH 56TH ST CO-LOCATED W/ SYLVAN LEARNING CTR; FORT SMITH, AR 72903 </option>
<option value="PROMETRIC TEST CENTER; 8114 Cantrell Road Suite 175; LITTLE ROCK, Arkansas, 72227 ">Arkansas: PROMETRIC TEST CENTER; 8114 Cantrell Road Suite 175; LITTLE ROCK, AR 72227 </option>
<option value="PROMETRIC TEST CENTER; 520 N CAMINO MERCADO BLVD Suite 9; CASA GRANDE, Arizona, 85122 ">Arizona: PROMETRIC TEST CENTER;
</select>
</div>
</form>
</body>
</html>