Hi People . I Just Installed Weblogic I Want To Know How To Save And Run A Jsp File In The Weblogic................
I Am Very New To Web Ligic

Recommended Answers

All 3 Replies

Member Avatar for iamthwee

Hi People . I Just Installed Weblogic I Want To Know How To Save And Run A Jsp File In The Weblogic................

Try posting this in the jsp forum

Try posting this in the jsp forum

huh? This is the JSP forum!

How far have you studied JSP/servlets so far? You need to create a directory for your web application under the auto-deployment directory (check Weblogic documentation for that)... you need a WEB-INF directory in your web application which should contain a bare mimimum web.xml for the server to recognize your webapp. Then you can place the JSP file in the web application and hit it from the browser.

If something is sounding greek to you, you should refer to a basic JSP/servlet tutorial. A Google search will bring those up for you.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.