Hi Guys,

Sorry its been a while since iv posted been busy.

ok so im working on this website That I`m trying to code in plain HTML or atleast try and get as far as i can using plain HTML. so i`ve created the main page where i can navigate to the different parts (Homa Page, Forum Home Page, and Submit Your Dirt) the problem im having is that once i click on the forum Home page link it goes to where it is suppose to go to, But from the Forum Home Page i can`t navigate back to the pages.

It gives me a file not found page I`ve checked the links in the code they all look fine to me. please can some help me out with this issue i will upload a copy of the code so you can have a look.

THIS IS A COPY OF MY FORUM PAGE CODE PLEASE IF SOME CAN LET ME WHATS WRONG AND WHERE TO FIX IT THANKS

<head>
<meta content="text/html; charset=ISO-8859-1"
http-equiv="content-type">
<title>DISS YOUR EX</title>
</head>
<body bgcolor="light orange">;
<big>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;
&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; <big><big><span
style="color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"
style="font-weight: bold;">Diss Your Ex<br>
<br>
<small><span style="text-decoration: underline;"></span></small></span></big></big></big>
<table style="text-align: left; width: 858px; height: 32px;" border="1"
cellpadding="2" cellspacing="2">
<tbody>
<tr>
<td style="vertical-align: top;"><em><a
href="file:\\\F:\nicholas\documents\my website\index.html">Home Page</a></em><br>
</td>
href="file:\\\F:\nicholas\documents\my website\links\forum.html">Forum Home Page</a></em><br>
</td>
href="file:\\\F:\nicholas\documents\my website\links\uploadform.html">submit your dirt</a></em><br>
</td>
</tr>
</tbody>
</table>

You should give link this

<a style="color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"
href="../links/uploadform.html">submit your dirt</a>

How you trying to navigate back through the links?

Thanks for the reply i will give that code a shot, well if im on the upload form page and want to go back to the home page i click on the link which is on the upload form page

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.