Hey guys im creating a weapon comparison script for the new game the secret world. A excel spreadsheet has already been created to do this (attached)(i have permission to replicate) but I wanted to give it ago via a php script. See what I currently have attached.

What I need is when two weapons are select some how the script compares them and gives the synergies on the left a new class so that they are coloured and not strikethough.

Have a look at the attached excel file and you see what I am trying to do

Bah 2nd paragraph should read

What I need is when two weapons are selected some how the script compares them and gives the synergies on the right a new class so that they are coloured and not strikethrough

I have 2 dynamic dropdowns which populate a div each with the weapons corresponding stats. What now needs to happen is for another script to compare each weapons stats and populate the divs to the right with the correct classes.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.