astian 0 Newbie Poster

Hi, again Im hoping to be on the right topic. So here it is:
I am publishing a SilverlightApplication that uses a WCF service to read from a database. The application uses Bing Maps to visualize some polygons.
The thing is, that after I publish it ONLY on some machines I get the following Error:

at System.ComponentModel.AsyncCompletedEventArgs.RaiseExceptionIfNecessary()
at ServiceConnection.MyServiceReference.selectAllImotsByEkatte_visualCompletedEventArgs.get_Result()
at Tracing.Views.DrawContent.client123_selectAllImotsByEkatte_visualCompleted(Object sender, selectAllImotsByEkatte_visualCompletedEventArgs e)
at ServiceConnection.MyServiceReference.Service1Client.OnselectAllImotsByEkatte_visualCompleted(Object state)
Caused by: [Async_ExceptionOccurred]
Arguments:
Debugging resource strings are unavailable. Often the key and arguments provide sufficient information to diagnose the problem. See http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?linkid=106663&Version=5.0.10411.00&File=System.dll&Key=Async_ExceptionOccurred

at ServiceConnection.MyServiceReference.selectAllImotsByEkatte_visualCompletedEventArgs.get_Result()
at Tracing.Views.DrawContent.client123_selectAllImotsByEkatte_visualCompleted(Object sender, selectAllImotsByEkatte_visualCompletedEventArgs e)
at ServiceConnection.MyServiceReference.Service1Client.OnselectAllImotsByEkatte_visualCompleted(Object state)
Arguments:
Debugging resource strings are unavailable. Often the key and arguments provide sufficient information to diagnose the problem. See http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?linkid=106663&Version=5.0.10411.00&File=System.dll&Key=Async_ExceptionOccurred

Arguments:

The machines I refer to have different OS. Meaning that on some machines with XP it works fine, on others doesnt, on some machines with winodws 7 it works fine but on others doesnt and etc. , so I believe it is not an OS based problem.
The interesting thing is that I am confident that some of the methods that the application calls from the service work fine, beacause in the beggining of the application you are asked to log in as a user, and the method that validates the user reads from the database and executes on the service, therefore it calls the service successfuly. So some machines have no problem with the login proccess and then they give this error when pressing a button that calls the method mentioned in the eror. Others give the error when trying to log in. (Of course the error that they give in the login fase is with different error message, but the difference is only in the method mentioned in the message. It is again a Async_ExceptionOccurred Debugging resource strings are unavailable... ) So, in some cases I am confident that there have been previous calls to the service that were successful, yet at a certain point it gives that error. I have absolutely no idea how to deal with that and what might be the problem.

In more details how I publish the project.
(I am confident that all my connection strings are correct)
I build the Service in Release mode ( tried in debug too) then I publish it in Filemode. I run it while it is in release mode and in the client I configure the service refence to be on localhost:(servicePort), I do that because the service and the client are on the same machine, then I build the project again tried in both Debug and Release, and publish it in filemode. I then copy the folders on the servermachine. Through IIS7 I create a new site for the service and in the default document I add on the top Service1.svc . I configure the site to open on the same port that the service was run through the studio that I mentioned above, so the service connection configuration in the client to be at the correct port. After that I create a new site for the Client and in the default document I move my default.aspx file on top. The application pools that I use on both projects are ASP.Net v4
So this is everything I can think of, tell me if there is more information that is needed, I am really hoping that I find a way to fix the problem, because it is a deal breaker. I thank you in advance and apologise if I have made some newbie mistakes or didnt explain everything well enough, Im new in programming.