i want validation form without alert message and to display all the empty blocks error messages at a time beside blocks so can any one help me...???

Recommended Answers

All 4 Replies

Simply create empty spans beside each of your validation controls (what you want to validate) and when your validation script runs, when errors occur output them to the appropriate span.

commented: thanx alot..i l send u that code so can u check it and correct that code if possible to u !!?? +0

you could use jquery.validate plugin. You can set different ways of displaying your validation. It's pretty handy and you'll have a consistent look and feel of your validations across the site.

http://bassistance.de/jquery-plugins/jquery-plugin-validation/

commented: thanq but actually m learner, my sir said that do only in javascript dnt use jquery +0

You could have hidden fileds beside the from fields and unhide them to display a error message using javascript when the from is submitted.

2 months old thread and there are already 2 accepted answers...

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.