Hi everyone iam doing my final year project and i want to allow my instructor module to upload video lectures, audio lectures and presentation slides as well as images and text file in the courses and for lowering the load i want to upload these via youtube, flickr, vimeo, slideshre and picase... what would i need to accomplish my task.. iam not asking to tell me the whole procedure... but i just want to ask how would i start it using php?? i mean what would i need to do first for uploading these things?? how instructor will upload via youtube, flick, and all of them?? any kind of help will be appreciated :) thanx in advance ^-^

Recommended Answers

All 3 Replies

Member Avatar for LastMitch

@Riu 2009

Hi everyone iam doing my final year project and i want to allow my instructor module to upload video lectures, audio lectures and presentation slides as well as images and text file in the courses and for lowering the load i want to upload these via youtube, flickr, vimeo, slideshre and picase... what would i need to accomplish my task.. iam not asking to tell me the whole procedure... but i just want to ask how would i start it using php?? i mean what would i need to do first for uploading these things?? how instructor will upload via youtube, flick, and all of them?? any kind of help will be appreciated :) thanx in advance ^-^

I think you need to have a Youtube, Vimeo or etc and upload the videos. For images it's the same thing for Flickr. I also think you need to <Embed> </Embed> the videos on your websites.

For presentations you can used this:

http://phppowerpoint.codeplex.com/

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.