hi frnds..can you give some idea about php training.how to start in online or any institute

vishal165 commented: Hello Dear, If you're searching a best online PHP training institute so my advice recommendation join CETPA InfoTech Noida. +0

Recommended Answers

All 4 Replies

My advice is to think about what you want to acheive and use the PHP Manual to learn what you need.

It will help a lot if you have previous programming experience with other languages

Good Luck!

PHP is the best web technology available for the development of dynamic websites.Being a general-purpose-server-side-scripting-language,PHP is used in the development of majority of dynamic websites.If you have a taste for web you can learn PHP online.There are lots of tutorials available online.The tutorials cailable online are:

• w3schools.com
  • php.net
  • tizag.com
  • killerphp.com

hi , you must be first install php ( apache ) or xampp package , next , you create a php file and practice php's syntax , we can help you for samples

thanks for information..its very helpful for me.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.