Hi,

I am using openinviter for email contacts importer for my own cms local & online,

& on loging in openinviter with few of email id's of some domains it login successfully.

But for few other valid email id's & passwords, login always failed with msg

"Login failed. Please check the email and password you have provided and try again later !".

on searching on google & on openinviters own forum, no exact solution were found.

Pls help me regarding this problem or if possible suggest any similar freeware alternative similar to openinviter.

Any suggestion will be appreciated.

Thanks & regards.

Member Avatar for LastMitch

@gws75

"Login failed. Please check the email and password you have provided and try again later !".

on searching on google & on openinviters own forum, no exact reason & solution were found.

I assume that most of the emails are yahoo?

Read this

http://openinviter.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=1297

Pls help me regarding this problem or if possible suggest any similar freeware alternative similar to openinviter.

Try google and find a freeware I think it's more shareware. I don't know just google it.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.