please i have a problem with my login page when i hosted my website it is showing me this error please help me
here are the errors that it show:-

1. Warning: session_start() [function.session-start]: Cannot send session cookie - headers already sent by (output started at /home/coezelib/public_html/checkstaffLogin.php:10) in /home/coezelib/public_html/checkstaffLogin.php on line 13

2. Warning: session_start() [function.session-start]: Cannot send session cache limiter - headers already sent (output started at /home/coezelib/public_html/checkstaffLogin.php:10) in /home/coezelib/public_html/checkstaffLogin.php on line 13

3. Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/coezelib/public_html/checkstaffLogin.php:10) in /home/coezelib/public_html/checkstaffLogin.php on line 35

Contributors
Replies
Views
4 Years
Discussion Span
Last Post by gabrielcastillo

You have probably sent some HTML output before session_start() line in your code. Make sure that the session_start() function is on the very beginning of the script. Also make sure there is no space that you are unaware of in the beginning before the <?php ?> block. If there are included files before session_start() they also should not sent HTML output.

You can post your script (or part of it) here for us to see what is the problem.

Edited by broj1

try placiing ob_start(); after your session_start();

This will allow you to render code and send headers without getting the error.

Edited by gabrielcastillo: was not finished posting.

This topic has been dead for over six months. Start a new discussion instead.
Have something to contribute to this discussion? Please be thoughtful, detailed and courteous, and be sure to adhere to our posting rules.