Hi, I am trying to create an input that collects address inputs (home address) and I have no idea how to start nor how to create an input like that. I tried Google, got nothing from it.

If anyone can help, that would be great :)

Recommended Answers

All 4 Replies

What do you mean? I didn't understand your problem.

A input adress is a text input: <input type="text" name="adress" id="txtAdress" />

What are you looking for?

Member Avatar for LastMitch

Hi, I am trying to create an input that collects address inputs (home address)

Why do you need that anyway? What kind of school project require to collect people home address?

If anyone can help, that would be great :)

No. No one will help. The question you ask is absurd plus you are in high school! What are you trying to do? CSV files in PHP is OK but this? Very fishy.

commented: To Rectify what some retard did to LastMitch +0

I am sorry, i noticed i was not clear. What i was asking for is how do I make an input field that collects addresses (for example home address) and makes sure they are real/validate them. So i don't want them to submit in the form as their address being 12345 Daniweb Highway 92342299, PA. Do you see what I mean?

Haha sorry LastMitch... What I'm trying to do is learn how to replicate sites (i'm not taking classes at the moment) and recreate their capabilities. So yeah, I am young but I want to learn things that web developers do as they are experienced.

I realize that i may sound fishy at some points... but this is what you get for having a very young curious user that is welling to learn and excel :)

If you want to know what I am going to do, I am going to build a form and one of the form collects addresses and I want them to verify so they give me real addresses. Later on, I will learn how to use MySQL to manipulate tables with the data and query them... that's a lot to balance aside with my school!

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.