Hi all web devlper and java devlper how you im really enjoy this amazing group i have one quesstion i need a insvisble counter they show all the think on my site just like page views country keyword and most popular pages

Recommended Answers

All 3 Replies

Have you had a look at awstats? It gives you a lot of interesting statistics. Most hosts include awstats as part of their package. Otherwise just Google "awstats" - you can download the code from sourceforge and install it on your page.

Just use HTML tag <input type="hidden"> and store your seesion varible(or cookie-for local machine) under the particular web page.

So every time you visit the page that counter will be incremented and you will get the total site visits.

Thanks

since it's supposed to be for the developer, cookies are out of the question. what you could do, is add a table in your db with one column, which has one row, your counter.
on each time you open a session on the page, increment that value with one.
might be a bit far fetched, but, should work.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.