Hi,

Hope there are ExtJS experts here. How do we do remoteGroup, remoteSort, etc.? Is there any examples explaining it in detail? Because documentation just says,

"true if the grouping should apply on the server side, false if it is local only. If the grouping is local, it can be applied immediately to the data. If it is remote, then it will simply act as a helper, automatically sending the grouping information to the server."

nothing else.

When I give remoteGroup: true request from server becomes infinte and it keeps running (but without doing grouping on server).

Thanks!

Member Avatar for LastMitch

@jasperuser

When I give remoteGroup: true request from server becomes infinte and it keeps running (but without doing grouping on server).

Have you google this topic?

Are you familiar with PHP Frameworks?

Here is a an Yii PHP Framework code with ExtJS:

http://extjs-tutorials.blogspot.com/2011/11/store-filter-sort-group-php-yii.html

I don't know how to explain how it works in JSON point of view but you can see how ExtJS works with PHP/MYSQLi.

I have Yii Framework and I test out the code it works rather well.

I think it's best to test out a code with another language to see how functions will help you more.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.