Guys help with this... are all this paths to the file.

I found this on google

This is the link Click Here

The Structure
https://www.google.com/xjs/_/js/s/sy9,gf,lr,sy57,cwsc,wta,sy119,ntf,sy44,sy45,sy46,sy48,sy52,sy47,sy53,sy49,sy55,sy54,sy50,sy56,sy51,adct/rt=j/ver=V7Ny-OUsbvw.en_US./am=CA/d=0/sv=1/rs=AItRSTNTQEkMjnw5NEaDowS7vIR7ajYYrw

This is the main file: "rv=PretRSTNTQEkMjnw545454545Yrw". no extensions just plain but I want to ask if all this: /xjs/_/... are paths to that file.

Another thing is that some of the path are in the file itself...Just try and search for this words in the file...you will find them there:
/sy9,gf,lr,sy57,cwsc,wta,sy119,ntf,sy44,sy45,sy46,sy48,sy52,sy47,sy53,sy49,sy55,sy54,sy50,sy56,sy51,adct/

Thank you.

Recommended Answers

All 3 Replies

Sorry to appear rude, but you are, of course, having a laugh if you expect anone to wade through all that.
Is there a question here, or are you trying to hack google?

commented: lol +5

Nope! Just some kinda doing some research...Does it appear like an hack? I just need nice direction that's all.

And yes, I would think that in a massive and complex site like Google, addresses like that are needed to locate specific information.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.