hello everyone,
im new with Asp.net so im seekin some help from all of u.actually im looking for any article or tutorial or some sample code from where i can get the idea how to use Asp.net where my language would be javascript and ajax and my server would be mysql.Ooh im using mysql ODBC connector to connect asp.net n mysql.

thanks to all

Recommended Answers

All 3 Replies

hello everyone,
im new with Asp.net so im seekin some help from all of u.actually im looking for any article or tutorial or some sample code from where i can get the idea how to use Asp.net where my language would be javascript and ajax and my server would be mysql.Ooh im using mysql ODBC connector to connect asp.net n mysql.

thanks to all

This should help...
http://www.w3schools.com/aspnet/default.asp

Peace,
SC

hello everyone,

thanks to all

Hii
First of all just try to search the web using Google
That's the best way for knowing a new thing.
We can mention just 3 to 4 sites But it will provide u 100s of webpages related to ur topic.

Hii
First of all just try to search the web using Google
That's the best way for knowing a new thing.
We can mention just 3 to 4 sites But it will provide u 100s of webpages related to ur topic.

Agreed.

Please try to do some searches for tutorials either here on DaniWeb of via Google before posting. If their are specific tutorials you are looking for that you are not finding then that would be a different story.

Good source of ASP.Net 1.1 & 2.0 material : http://www.4guysfromrolla.com/

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.