The issue... janrain is a application that allows for other websites to login using facebook/myspace/yahoo and various other providers. When I put it on my phpox website, it goes thru the process but when it comes back to my website, it sometimes says authenticaion canceled. It has never let a new user join per the janrain application.
When I tried to debug the information, I found a missing key error message per sql queries, but was told that this isnt the cause, dont know if I should believe that or not.
I just want this fixed.
This was installed via fresh install, and janrain has reviewed the details and found no problems with the installation and setting on their end for MY setup of janrain.