I've been through Code Academy and LearnStreet Beginners courses. I am currently workign on the beginner's projects in Code Garage to practice. It seems, though, that there are some methods needed to complete the projects that werne't covered in the lessons. Anyone else use this site and notice this? Also, what site can go to to learn intermediate and advanced JS for free like I did the beginner stages? Oh, a third question. Is it common practice ot look at a cheat sheet or refer to a site when needing a method or looking for a property?

OK. Thanks for your time.

Recommended Answers

All 2 Replies

Is it common practice ot look at a cheat sheet or refer to a site when needing a method or looking for a property

Yes, definitely. I can't remember everything for all languages.

Cheat sheets are wonderful! Copying code from other projects you've done is common. It's also common practise to save a document with all the "utilities" you've developed and copy from that into new projects.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.