I am using postgres and stackbuilder , which install postgres,apache,and php togather. Now i want to fill a square image with 4 different colors. How to do it.

Recommended Answers

I believe this is more of a javascript and html5 question. Try searching it on google, they've got tons of this already out there... multiple background HTML5

Jump to Post

You've posted to the php forum, so I assume you're looking for a php solution. If so, have a look at the GD library, or even Imagemagick library.

Jump to Post

All 5 Replies

I believe this is more of a javascript and html5 question. Try searching it on google, they've got tons of this already out there... multiple background HTML5

Member Avatar

You've posted to the php forum, so I assume you're looking for a php solution. If so, have a look at the GD library, or even Imagemagick library.

where should I get GD library

http://www.php.net/manual/en/image.installation.php

GD would have to have been installed during PHP compile.

If you use PHPINFO() it will tell you if GD is installed.

<?php
    phpinfo();
?>

Save it as a page, upload the file, and use your browser, it will show you loads of info, use browser find function to see if GD is there

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of 1.20 million developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts learning and sharing knowledge.