Hi all, im new in this forum ;)
I have a problem here with crystal report.
I have building report in web (asp.net 2.0) using crystalreportviewer control. I used crystal report 10 for the report.
I have succeed to view the report. But, if i press the print button, it give me nothing. :sad:
Few days ago, everytime I clicked print button, a messagebox showed up. It request to instal printcontrol.cab.
Then i add this code to web.config to avoid this messagebox showing up again :
[configSections]
[sectionGroup name="businessObjects"]
[sectionGroup name="crystalReports"]
[section name="printControl" type="System.Configuration.NameValueSectionHandler, System, Version=1.0.3300.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089, Custom=null"/]
[/sectionGroup]
[/sectionGroup]
[/configSections]
[businessObjects]
[crystalReports]
[printControl]
[add key="url" value="http://localhost/MyWeb/PrintControl.cab"/]
[/printControl]
[/crystalReports]
[/businessObjects]
Now, that messagebox is not showing again. But, still, it printed nothing. Now, when i click print button, a blank little window with title "Cristal Report Viewer" is showing up for few seconds than automaticaly closed. But still, it doesn't print anything.
I can print but using export function, to PDF or else. But i think that is not solution.
Can anybody give me a better solution?
Thanks before

Regards,
Kian

hi kian
I have the same problem.I check all things and all things are correct pls guide me if you found the solution?

when I press print button in crystalreportviewer or press the export button , all data fields diapear and I get only text fields and borders of data fields.(means after the pressing on the monitor also I have not any data (data of datafiled).(visual studio2005,asp.net,crystalreport). why?

Try With this code

crystalreportviewer.ReportSource = reportDocument.Clone()

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.