I want to create what is called an "Exit Popup" in Jquery with the following attributes
- The popup is triggered when the visitor moves their mouse outside of the page.
- The popup box enters from either the left or right, outside the page.
- When the Exit Popup appears, I want it to have an "X" or close button, so the visitor can close the popup.
- I want a checkbox inside the popup that says "don't show this again".
- If the visitor clicks to "check" the checkbox, I want the exit popup to dissapear and a cookie placed in the visitor's browser.
- I want the code to prevent execution of the popup if it finds this cookie in the visitor's browser
I would appreciate some direction on developing this.