hi in my project i am almost done for deployment but i am afraid about ppl who disabled cookies in there browser, what should i do if they disable cookies how we get there data(i mean user) i am think about if they disable cookies we use session function for get there data but problem is if we use session function can it slow down our server ??

Recommended Answers

All 3 Replies

session is pretty much the standard my friend. Assuming that the users don't turn off their cookie, still you will have to save it to your database for verification.

Session will not slow your server to a halt. In today's standards and specifications, the load on the tmp directory is minuscule.

Yes, storing the large session data may slow down the web server. To overcome this issue I highly recommend you to install MemCacheD on your server.

sorry guys sorry for late response actully i had some meeting today that's way can't replay on time or memchchesd i will try and keep posting thanks again for your help

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.