@imti32: sorry, I meant method (as noted in the text of the post). Correct code is:

<form method="post" id="nl-form" class="nl-form" action="../EMAIL.php">

Thanx for spotting, mate :-).

<M/> commented: Thanks :) +10

@Traveal Sorry but i cant understand what you want to convey , Can you eloberate.

Just picked up where I left off yesterday, wasn't a response to something you said.

commented: Thanks :) +0

Out of curiousity, when i set up the form method, is it case sensitive? Like, am i allowed to do <form method="POST> instead of <form method="post"? I had mine done in all caps, so idk if i should do that or not.

That is an interesting form layout, nice!

Thanks you guys, Broj1, imti321, JorgeM, and Traevel (i gave you all rep points)! I am gonna try all these solutions out... i actually did not expect this much activity to help me on this thread to happen over night :P So thanks a lot! I will get back to you guys within an hour so (I have a basketball practice today for my school, during winter break...).

Just to add so you keep this in mind... You seem to have a lot of repetitive code on the page. You should consider using classes, creating objects, using subroutines, etc so you can reuse your code easily within your web application.

commented: True... +10

Just to add so you keep this in mind... You seem to have a lot of repetitive code on the page. You should consider using classes, creating objects, using subroutines, etc so you can reuse your code easily within your web application.

Yeah, i began noticing that. When I finish getting through my current problems, i will begin cleaning up all my code :)

@Traevel,

Here's the code, just uncomment the scripts and mail functions again.

Are you saying that I need the lines that are commmented out or that they are optional?

Also, within your code, how do you connect the php file to the html form? I don't see how you did it because the form method you put doesn't show the php file (unless i am just totally off and need to re-read a php book...).

@traevel, I tried running your code and the problem i have with it atm is that when i run it, i get the same results except for the fact that the table and email submission confirmations show up on the webpage after the form gets submitted. did i do something wrong?

AHHHHHHH, i feel so dumb. I forgot to change the form method to the way broj1 said it should be :P. The form works now! Now, all i gotta work on, at this point is security, captcha, and ways to avoid spam and have proper inputs submitted :P (expect later questions from me about this ;)).

Thanks guys!

Question = Solved.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.