For some reason I keep getting the following error:
error '80020009' Exception occurred.
It applies to the line of code:
If (cInt(objRS("User_ID")) = Cookie_ID) Then
for some reason it freaks out with "cInt(objRS("User_ID"))" when it runs through the db to find a User ID that matches that in their cookie. I have also found that if I alter the code, remove cInt(objRS("User_ID"))" from the above line of code, and add in an incremental integer based variable, it seems to work fine. I know it's not compairing the info from the DB, but this was the way I found what was causing the problem.
Dim conn, mydb mydb=server.mappath("\fpdb\temp.mdb") set conn=Server.CreateObject("ADODB.Connection") conn.Provider="Microsoft.Jet.OLEDB.4.0" conn.Open mydb Dim objRS, bolFound set objRS = Server.CreateObject("ADODB.recordset") objRS.Open "User_Info", conn, , 3, 2 bolFound = False Do Until objRS.EOF or bolFound If (cInt(objRS("User_ID")) = Cookie_ID) Then BolFound = True Else objRS.MoveNext End If Loop