Hi, I have a header with a brief about someone, and I have an icon that should replace the brief div with social icons, I've already coded the basic markup, but I don't know how to do that with jquery

Here's my code:

<div id="info">
                <h4 id="aboutinfo">I’m <span>Omar Soliman,</span><p>a front-end developer at <span>LioIT</span></p></h4>
                <div id="social-icons" style="display: none;">
                    <a href="#" id="fb"><span class="socicon socicon-facebook"></span></a>
                    <a href="#" id="tw"><span class="socicon socicon-twitter"></span></a>
                    <a href="#" id="dr"><span class="socicon socicon-dribbble"></span></a>
                    <a href="#" id="vm"><span class="socicon socicon-vimeo"></span></a>
                </div>
            </div>

Now that h4 tag called "aboutinfo" should be replaced onclick of a button with that div called "social-icons"

Contributors
Views
2 Years
Discussion Span
Last Post by JorgeM

Now that h4 tag called "aboutinfo" should be replaced onclick of a button with that div called "social-icons"

you'll need to clarify what you are asking. What is it that will be clicked? Where are the other elements that you want to display?

This topic has been dead for over six months. Start a new discussion instead.
Have something to contribute to this discussion? Please be thoughtful, detailed and courteous, and be sure to adhere to our posting rules.