Hello

I was wondering if it is posible to show the user profile along with the products information let suppose if I had shown th the produtcs information can i show the information of the user who uploaded this prodcut.

$query2   = "SELECT * FROM users, products;
    $get_user = mysqli_query($connection, $query2);

while ($row_user = mysqli_fetch_array($get_user)) { 
        echo "<div class='col-m'><h2 class='info-heading'>WATCH WORLD NYC</h2>";

echo "<div class='prod-info'><div class='pbox-s'><span>ID:</span></div><div class='pbox-m'>". $row_user["u_id"] ;
        echo "</div><div class='clear'></div>";

echo "<div class='pbox-s'><span>Name:</span></div><div class='pbox-m'>". $row_user["user_name"] ."</div><div class='clear'></div>";

echo "<div class='pbox-s'><span>Phone:</span></div><div class='pbox-m'>". $row_user["phone"] ."</div><div class='clear'></div>";

echo "<div class='pbox-s'><span>Fax:</span></div><div class='pbox-m'>". $row_user["fax"] ."</div><div class='clear'></div>";

echo "<div class='pbox-s'><span>Mobile:</span></div><div class='pbox-m'>". $row_user["mobile"] ."</div><div class='clear'></div>";

echo "<div class='pbox-s'><span>Email:</span></div><div class='pbox-m'>". $row_user["email"] ."</div><div class='clear'></div>";

echo "<div class='pbox-s'><span>Location:</span></div><div class='pbox-m'>New York, NY</div><div class='clear'></div></div></div>";
    }   

products are already called this is the loop within the loop

please let me know if we can do this or not

Recommended Answers

use left join

Jump to Post

All 3 Replies

Try googling for 'join query mysql'. Here is a link for referance http://www.w3schools.com/sql/sql_join.asp. Left join, right join, inner join etc all working for purpose. Normally I will decide which one to be used based on table structure for better performance.

Thank You all

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of 1.21 million developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts learning and sharing knowledge.