how is this front end combination for a php web application?

BackboneJS, RequireJS, Bootstrap, HTML5, jQuery & AngularJS for Front End
Will these help me load pages and images load at supersonic?

Recommended Answers

All 6 Replies

Member Avatar for diafol

Front end should be independent of back end, so shouldn't matter. By supersonic, I assume you mean AppGyver Supersonic. Have you even read the documentation?

I think he is wondering whether or not that combination of tools will make his website blazingly fast.

IMO using the right tools will help make your website fast, but there are many other factors involved as well. For example, server-side caching, using a CDN where applicable, optimized images, etc.

also could you please suggest on the tech stack for backend... i will be very grateful to you folks if you can please suggest me on this

we are planning MySQL & PHP with WordPress for CMS and Blog and stuck with which framework to use? Laravel/Symfony/CodeIgniter/Magento

As i said this will be a marketplace and will be hosted at AWS EC2 with S3 and CDN.

Member Avatar for diafol

As i said this will be a marketplace and will be hosted at AWS EC2 with S3 and CDN.

Er, no - you didn't mention this. Use the framework that matches your ability/requirements best. CI is generally entry level wrt frameworks IMO. Haven't had much to do with Magneto - but that's mainly e-commerce stuff. I think Laravel is "easier" than Symfony. Most frameworks with offer MVC, data abstraction, routing etc, so dive into their docs and try them out. Only you can decide with fw suits your purposes.

commented: thank you so much Alan +0

@alan: CI is scalable in future can we integrate NoSQL database to it in feature? we are expecting 2 - 3 million traffic per month for this marketplace and more in feature and millions of images.... still CI and MySQL is right choice?

Thanks again!

Member Avatar for diafol

Hosting will probably affecct your speed more than the framework. Have a root round for bulk access tests. I believe Daniweb is based on CI.

commented: hosting with aws Ec2 with S3, cloudfront +0
Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.